Sunday 22 March 2015

Bad Blogger!!!

It has recently been brought to my attention that it has been a long time since I last blogged (June 2014!) I really have no idea where the time has gone and why I have not blogged.
So, for the first blog of 2015, I am just going to post a load of pictures of samples I have made and I promise to try and blog more frequently. Over the next few weeks/months I am going to try and post a few Step by Step projects.......





































All of these have previous appeared on my Facebook page, but if you have any questions, drop me a line

Happy Crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. What stunning makes Paul, hope you will blog more regularly. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Paul....I have missed you....all your samples are stunning....looking forward to your step by steps...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Paul x

    ReplyDelete