Sunday 5 January 2014

Clarity TV Samples 5th January 2014

Okay - I am sure you are all sitting down in shock that I have managed 2 posts in 2 days - it won't last!!!

Here are some samples I made from the latest set of new releases from the fabulous Clarity Stamps! It is an honour and a pleasure to not only be very good friends with the talented Barbara Gray and her team of merry Clarity'teers! (is that a word?) but also to be part of the very talented design team that I always try and do something a little bit different with the stamps and stencils - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!

So here goes:

Can you guess what stamp this one is?


Well it is a Hot Air Balloon and yes, it did take a while to colour in!


So how about this one:

Well this is one of the Sea Horses which I stamped out 8 times, then cut them out, chopped the heads off. I then created the background with one of the new stencils, stuck the bodies on to create the pattern, cut a circle out and then stuck the heads on underneath the circle!



 Some more using the Sea Horses, with heads intact!


The bluey/green  one was fab to make - I drew through the stencil and then cut it all out to create a duplicate of the stencil!


This pink one was a quick one to show it could be used for children's party invites.

More pattern building, I loved stamping this one and then colouring it in


Padlock to my heart - this has actually been decoupaged but you can't really see it from the picture - I cut out all the filigree



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting

Paul x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Paul, loving the seahorses party invite and the underwater scene.
    Happy New Year!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Paul ,they are all great
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing patten building Paul... Fantastic cards!!

    ReplyDelete