So here are my Hints & Tips to get the best from your Gyro-Cut
- In order for you to get a good clean cut I would highly recommend that you get some repositionable spray as it makes a massive difference when trying to cut your card and paper
- Using a glass cutting mat is preferable to a self healing mat, but they will both do the job
- Spray your mat with the adhesive, leave it dry for 5 minutes or so and then take some A4 copy paper, stick it to your mat and then remove it - repeat this about 5-10 times depending on how much you have sprayed your mat
- Don't expect to go straight to your decoupage and start cutting out perfectly - you need to get used to the knife
- Take some more A4 copy paper and stick it onto your mat and just play!!!!!
- Remember to let the knife do all the work
- Don't rush it, it isn't a race!!!
- Take a ruler and just cut some straight line!
- When you are comfortable with the knife and the way in which it works, take a sheet of decoupage (maybe a design you don't like!) and give it a go
I hope that the above is of use, but if you have any questions - give me a shout and I will see if I can help!